By BYS Yoga in collaboration with Lauri Lang, RDN, LDN
- 2 cups raw riced cauliflower (food processor works best)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup combo almond meal/ground flax meal (¾ cup almond & ¼ cup flax)
- 3 teaspoons turmeric
- Sea or pink salt, to taste (about 1 teaspoon)
- Black pepper, to activate turmeric
- Fresh herbs of your choice (Snipped chives are delicious!)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix together and combine all ingredients in bowl with spoon.
- Spoon mixture onto parchment paper, and spread with fingers into a rectangle (an even layer, about ½ centimeter thick).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
- Once baked, cool completely, slice, and store in refrigerator for up to a week.
+ Join Lauri Lang for a Third Chakra Wellness Workshop at BYS Yoga on March 11, from 1-3 p.m. and sample the Cauliflower Turmeric Flatbread!